In IANT Training is conducted with audio visual slide shows to get better understanding of fundamentals of subjects and plenty of slides runs showing actual on site defect types, methods of detection to get practical knowledge of NDT Method.
After satisfactory training and certification IANT also helps to get the trainee jobs in NDT field with its associates, after getting worth hands on experience in NDT field IANT is helping candidates to get oversea opportunities.
For working professionals course timing can be adjusted as per candidate’s convenience in evening or weekends.
IANT also conduct NDT Level I & II courses to its clients at client’s factories (in House) for minimum 08 candidates all over India.
IANT also provide ASNT level III consultancy services to its clients and to the “U” stamp companies to maintain their NDT documentation as per requirements of ASME codes.
IANT CONDUCTING PREPARATORY COURSES FOR AWS/CSWIP welding inspectors and CSWIP-BGAS painting inspector .This preparatory courses proven very helpful to the candidates their exams conducted by AWS and CSWIP authorities, these course are held upon requests from candidates.
Equipments Used for practical:
1) Einstein-II(digital) Masonic make & PX-I0(analog) EEC make for UT.
2) Electromagnetic yoke prods, coil, central conductor techniques for MPT methods with visible and fluorescent light systems.
3) Radiography practical training conducted at sites in Mumbai .both gamma and X ray rays practical were shown.
4) Solvent removable penetrant method – Visible and Fluorescent methods for PT test samples or cracked specimen and reference Block used.
NDT Level-I1)Ultrasonic Testing - UT - Level – I - UT -Level – I
2) Magnetic particle Testing - MT- Level- I
3) Radiography Testing - RT- Level- I
4) Liquid Penetrant Testing - PT- Level- I
5) Visual Testing - VT- Level-I
NDT Level-II1) Ultrasonic Testing - UT –Level- II
2) Magnetic particle Testing - MT-Level-II
3) Radiography Testing - RT-Level-II
4) Liquid Penetrant Testing - PT-Level-II
5) Visual Testing - VT-Level-II
In IANT candidates gets hands on training for each NDT Method on conventional and advanced equipments on various flawed specimens. Test specimen specially prepared for training purpose and also in service defect pieces used for practice and examinations.
Every calendar month a new batch is starting for NDT level I & II courses.
Course timings: I0 am to 5pm (full time course) 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm (part time for working professional)
To register you for training courses please contact on following contact details.
Contact person : Mr. Rahul Pathare ASNT NDT Level - III